DEEPOL ATF DEXRON III – Automatic Transmission Fluid Dexron-III
ATF DEXRON III is a superior quality automatic transmission fluid designed with synthetic base technology and performance additives for automatic transmission systems of automobiles, trucks and other transportation vehicles where GM Dexron-III is recommended. It provides ultimate protection to
gears and rolling elements against wear, corrosion and rusting. Enhanced lubricity sustain higher power transmission, reduces noise and help fuel saving. It
may also be used in certain hydraulic systems and power steering.
• Excellent viscometric properties and lubricity manage smooth gear shift in all seasons.
• Superior protection against wear, rusting and corrosion of ferrous and non-ferrous parts in the system.
• Higher thermal and oxidation stability prevent sludge and deposit formation and extend drain period.
• May also be used in power steerings, hydraulic systems and in certain manual transmissions.
• Excellent seal materials compatibility minimize the chances of leakage to atmosphere.
|GM||Dexron-III||MB||236.9 ZF||TE-ML- 04D, 09|
|Allison||C4||Volvo||97341||14B, 16L, 17C|
|MAN||M339 Typ Z2/ V2||Voith||65 6336|
|Appearance||C & B||Visual|
|Viscosity, 40 °C, cSt.||35||ASTM D445|
|Viscosity, 100 °C, cSt||7,5||ASTM D445|
|Vizkozite Index||180||ASTM D2270|
|Density, g/cm3 at 15 °C||0,865||ASTM D1298|
|Flash Point, °C, min.||180||ASTM D92|
|Pour Point, °C, max.||-45||ASTM D97|