DEEPOL ATF TYPE A – Automatic Transmission Fluid
ATF TYPE A is an automatic transmission fluid formulated from highly refined mineral base oils and performance additives to meet the lubrication and power transmission requirements of General Motors ATF Type A (Suf-A). In addition to automatic transmission systems of cars it may also be used in power steering, certain hydraulic systems and gear boxes. operating under moderate conditions. It provides good protection against, wear, corrosion and rusting to all ferrous and non-ferrous parts of the system.
• Good performance in all seasons.
• Additives control wear, rusting and corrosion.
• Higher viscosity index, easy operation in cold.
• May also be used in certain hydraulic systems.
• Compatible with sealing materials generally used.
|Viscosity, 40 °C||41||ASTM D445|
|Viscosity, 100 °C||6,8||ASTM D445|
|Viscosity Index||120||ASTM D2270|
|Flash Point||170||ASTM D1298|
|Pour Point||-30||ASTM D92|
|Cu. Strip Corrosion, 3h 100 °C||1a||ASTM D130|