DEEPOL GEAR EP 80W90, 85W140 – Extreme Pressure Automotive Hypoid Gear Oils
SAE Grade: 80W-90, 85W-140
GEAR EP 80W90, 85W140 are high performance extreme pressure hypoid gear and axle oils produced for heavy duty automotive gear boxes of trucks, busses, light transport vehicles, SUV, cars and motorcycles with seperate gear units. In addition to selected conventional base oils they are enriched with high-tech additives that provide optimum protection against wear, rusting, corrosion and oxidation. Excellent protection under shock loads, high speed / low torque and low speed / high torque. Meets leading OEM standards.
• Ultimate protection of gears against wear, pitting and corrosion in heavy duty operation
• Improved lubricity togather with EP additives save energy and increase the service life.
• Being multi-grade oils they exhibit good performance in a wide range of temperature
• Excellent foaming characteristics, viscometric stability and seal materials compatibility.
• Meets the lubrication standards of leading transmission system manufacturers.
|ZF: TE-ML||19B, 17B, 16B, 12E, 5A||16D, 12E, 05A|
|Viscosity, 40 °C, cSt.||150||392||ASTM D445|
|Viscosity, 100 °C, cSt||15||28,2||ASTM D445|
|Vizkozite Index||100||98||ASTM D2270|
|Density, g/cm3 at 15 °C||0,888||0,911||ASTM D1298|
|Flash Point, °C, min.||212||218||ASTM D92|
|Pour Point, °C, max||-30||-18||ASTM D97|