DEEPOL GEAR SAE 75W140 – Fully Synthetic EP Axle and Differential Oil
SAE Grade: 75W-140
GEAR SAE 75W140, is a long drain, fully synthetic automotive gear oil is developed for use in axle and differentials of heavy and light commercial vehicles.
Specially designed for gears working under heavy load and extreme conditions like hypoid gears.Due to new age high performance additives and special formulation reduces friction co-efficient to minimum, provides ultimate protection against wear and corrosion and helps to work more efficiently.Meets the lubrication standards of leading power transmission OEM.
• Provides ultimate protection against wear, micro pitting, corrosion and premature failure.
• Higher thermal and oxidation stability control sludge and all kinds of deposit formation.
• Excellent seal materials compatibility minimize the chances of leakage to atmosphere.
• Extended drain capability reduces maintenance intervals and finally oprational cost.
• Meets the lubrication standards of leading power tranmission equipment manufacturers.
|API||GL-5, MT-1||MACK||GO-J US MIL||PRF-2105E/ L-210D|
|SAE||J2360||FORD||WSL-M2C192-A ZF||TE-ML-05A, 10A, 12B|
|MB||0-76-M||SCANIA||STO 1:0||16F, 19C, 21B|
|Viscosity, 40 °C, cSt.||180||ASTM D445|
|Viscosity, 100 °C, cSt||24,8||ASTM D445|
|Vizkozite Index||170||ASTM D2270|
|Visc. dynamic cP at -40 °C||< 150,000||ASTM D5293|
|Density, g/cm3 at 15 °C||0,864||ASTM D1298|
|Flash Point, °C, min.||210||ASTM D92|
|Pour Point, °C, max||-45||ASTM D97|