DEEPOL GEAR SAE 90, 140 – Automotive Manual Transmission Oils
SAE Grade: 90, 140
GEAR SAE 90, 140 series gear oils are formulated from conventional mineral base oils and additives for use in automotive manual transmission systems.
Recommended for use in gear boxes, axles and differentials of trucks, buses, pickups, automobiles
and other machines operating under moderate conditions where an extreme pressure oil is not required. May also be used in off-road equipments of construction mining and agriculture where API: GL-1 lubricant is recommended.
• Provides good protection against wear to moderately loaded gears.
• Good protection against rusting and corrosion of
non ferrous parts in the system.
• Thermal and oxidation stability of oil prevent sludge and all kinds of deposit formation.
• Excellent seal materials compatibility minimize the chances of leakage to atmosphere.
• May also be used in other gear-boxes where GL-1, oils are recommended.
|Viscosity, 40 °C, cSt.||185||3438||ASTM D445|
|Viscosity, 100 °C, cSt||17||30||ASTM D445|
|Vizkozite Index||97||97||ASTM D2270|
|Density, g/cm3 at 15 °C||0,896||0,91||ASTM D1298|
|Flash Point, °C, min.||234||244||ASTM D92|
|Pour Point, °C, max||-18||-12||ASTM D97|