DEEPOL ANTIFREEZE – Antifreeze for Water Cooled Systems
Environmental Friendly Inorganic Technology
DEEPOL ANTIFREEZE, is mono ethylene glycol based fluid produced for protection of water based cooling systems of motor vehicles against freezing in extremely cold weathers. Additionally the additive protects the cooling system against corrosion and rusting, controls the sludge formation, keeps the system clean and increases the efficiency. It is developed by environment
friendly inorganic technology, do not contain nitrate,amine, phosphate but some silicate. Provides effective protection to cooling system of modern vehicles having aluminium alloys, copper, brass, solder, iron and steel. Decreases the freezing temperature of water and increases the boiling point. Therefore, it is suggested for throughout the year.
• Provides effective protection to water-cooled systems against corrosion and rust.
• Protects against freezing during winter and against boiling during extreme hot weather.
• It is suitable for use in solar water heating systems and ice skating cooling systems.
• Lifetime in motor vehicles is one year but in other closed systems there is no limit.
• Before adding new antifreeze, drain and wash the cooling system completely.
• To obtain the desired freezing point, select the antifreeze ratio from the table.
• Mix the antifreeze and water in seperate container before adding to system.
• For optimum protection, antifreeze ratio in water should be at least 33%.
Provides smooth surface of moulded concrete in both metallic and non-metallic moulds and framework
|Density, at 15 °C , g/cm3||1,12||ASTM D1298|
|Antifreeze Ratio,% Volume||Freezing Point °C||Boiling Point°C|