DEEPOL DIESEL CV-A SAE 15W40 – High Performance Engine Oil
SAE Grade: 15W-40
DIESEL CV-A SAE 15W40 is a super high performance diesel engine oil produced from selected highly refined base oils and modern technology additives for use in recent heavy duty high performance Euro 2, 3 engines. Designed for use in light and heavy vehicles like trucks, buses and off-road equipment used in construction, agriculture and mining during four
seasons. Provides ultimate protection against acid corrosion caused by fuel, wear, sludge and deposit formation. Enhanced soot handling keep engine parts clean and sustains engine power.
• Enhanced corrosion, wear and sludge protection to facilitate the use of fuels with higher sulphur level.
• Suitable for use in on-road heavy duty vehicles having Euro 2, 3, 4 engines requiring normal SAPS oil.
• Meets the requirements of major off-road equipment used in mining, contruction and agriculture.
• Specially engineered as meet lubricant to reduce the ownership cost and storage facility area.
• Improved viscometric properties ensure perfect lubrication even in extreme operating conditions.
|API||CI-4/SL||CUMMINS||CES 20078/77/76||BLOBAL DHD-1|
|ACEA||E3/E5, B3/B4||MAN||M3275||RENAULT RLD|
|Viscosity, 40 °C, cSt.||115||ASTM D445|
|Viscosity, 100 °C, cSt||15,4||ASTM D445|
|Vizkozite Index||140||ASTM D2270|
|Visc. dynamic cP at -30 °C||< 7000||ASTM D5293|
|Density, g/cm3 at 15 °C||0,884||ASTM D1298|
|Flash Point, °C, min.||220||ASTM D92|
|Pour Point, °C, max.||-30||ASTM D97|