DEEPOL DIESEL CV-B SAE 15W40 – High Performance Engine Oil
SAE Grade: 15W-40
DIESEL CV-B SAE 15W40 a is a SHPD (Super High Performance Diesel) engine oil, is formulated from highly refined base oils and high technology additives for heavy duty Euro-2 and Euro-3 turbo- charged engines against wear. Higher detergency and soot handling capability keep the engine parts clean and deposit free. Sustains engine power and performance,
reduces maintenance cost even in older engines. Recommended for trucks, buses, light transport vehicles off-road vehicles used in,
• Viscometric stability ensure optimum oil pressure even in extreme operating conditions.
• Outstanding resistance to corrosion, wear and sludge, compatible with high sulphur fuel.
• Suitable for use in all kind of vehicles having Euro 2, 3, engines designed for normal SAPS oil.
• Meets the requirements of major off-road machines used in mining, contruction and agriculture.
• Specially engineered as meet lubricant to reduce the ownership cost and storage facility area.
|API||CH-4/SJ||CUMMINS||CES 20071/72||Caterpillar ECF-1a|
|Viscosity, 40 °C, cSt.||120||ASTM D445|
|Viscosity, 100 °C, cSt||15,5||ASTM D445|
|Vizkozite Index||135||ASTM D2270|
|Visc. dynamic cP at -30 °C||< 7000||ASTM D5293|
|Density, g/cm3 at 15 °C||0,882||ASTM D1298|
|Flash Point, °C, min.||224||ASTM D92|
|Pour Point, °C, max.||-27||ASTM D97|