DEEPOL DIESEL CV-C SAE 15W40 – High Performance Engine Oil
SAE Grade: 15W-40
DIESEL CV-C SAE 15W40 is a high performance engine oil produced from highly refined mineral base oils and well balanced performance additives. It e ectively controls wear and corrosion, keeps the engine parts clean and controls sludge and deposit formation. It is specially designed for turbo-charged engines also provide optimum lubrication in naturally aspirated engines. Can be used in wide range of vehicles like trucks, buses, light transport vehicles and heavy duty machines used in mining construction and agriculture where API CF-4 oil is required.
• Good performance in both turbo-charged and normally aspirated engines.
• Outstanding resistance to wear and corrosion, sustains power and increases engine life.
• Higher resistance to acid corrosion makes it compatible with high sulphur fuels.
• Meets the requirements of major off-road machines used in mining, contruction and agriculture.
• May be used as fleet lubricant, will reduce stock cost and storage requirements.
|Viscosity, 40 °C, cSt.||120||ASTM D445|
|Viscosity, 100 °C, cSt||15,5||ASTM D445|
|Vizkozite Index||135||ASTM D2270|
|Visc. dynamic cP at -30 °C||< 7000||ASTM D5293|
|Density, g/cm3 at 15 °C||0,88||ASTM D1298|
|Flash Point, °C, min.||220||ASTM D92|
|Pour Point, °C, max.||-27||ASTM D97|