DEEPOL F CV SAE 10W30 – Fuel Saving Long Drain Semi Synthetic Engine Oil
SAE Grade: 10W-30
F CV SAE 10W30, is semi synthetic extra high performance engine oil of high lubricity with excellent oxidation stability. It is specially formulated to meet the lubrication requirements of Ford WSS-M2C921-A specifications for use in Ford Transit, Ford Connect and other light transportation vehicles. Advanced viscometry provides enhanced lubrication, wear protection, engine cooling along with fuel economy. It helps to sustains engine performance, prolongs engine life and has longer drain periods.
• Excellent lubrication and viscometry sustains engine performance and reduces fuel consumption.
• Antiwear and anti-rust additives effectively reduce engine wear and keep piston and valves clean.
• Superior pumpability of oil even at extremely low temperatures controls the cold start wear.
• Enhanced corrosion protection facilitate the use of both low and high sulphur containing fuels
• Can also be used in vehicles where SAE 10W-30, API CH-4 and ACEA E3 & E5 is required.
|Renault||CI-4||ACEA||E3, E5, E7||MB||228.5||Volvo||VDS-3|
|Viscosity, 40 °C, cSt.||72||ASTM D445|
|Viscosity, 100 °C, cSt||11,6||ASTM D445|
|Vizkozite Index||155||ASTM D2270|
|Visc. dynamic cP at -30 °C||6750||ASTM D5293|
|Density, g/cm3 at 15 °C||0,866||ASTM D1298|
|Flash Point, °C, min.||216||ASTM D92|
|Pour Point, °C, max.||-42||ASTM D97|