DEEPOL LOW SAPS CV SAE 10W40 – High Performance Fully Synthetic Engine Oil
SAE Grade: 10W-40
LOW SAPS CV SAE 10W40, fully synthetic ultra high performance engine oil is engineered to provide outstanding protection against wear to recent high output diesel engines. Low-SAPS formulation prolongs life of exhaust treatment devices. Specially recommended for use in Euro 4, 5, 6 engines where lower viscosity is required for fuel saving, longer
drain intervals and extended maintenance periods reduces the operational cost. Recommended for onhighway heavy duty fleets having Euro 2, 3, 4, 5 and latest Euro 6 engines.
• Low-SAPS formulation prolongs the service time of exhaust gas after treatment devices.
• Longer oil drain intervals reduces maintenance time and improves operational cost.
• Suitable for use in latest Euro 6 and older engines where Low-SAPS oil is recommended.
• Outstanding resistance to corrosion, oxidation, foam and wear maintains engine power.
• Meets the long oil drain requirements of OEM like MAN, Mercedes, DAF and Volvo.
|API||CI-4/ SL||VOLVO VDS-3||MACK||EO-N|
|ACEA||E4/ E6/ E7||CUMMINS CES 20077||GLOBAL||DHD-1|
|MB||228.51||Deutz DQC IV-10 LA||JASO||DH-2|
|Viscosity, 40 °C, cSt.||94||ASTM D445|
|Viscosity, 100 °C, cSt||14,2||ASTM D445|
|Vizkozite Index||155||ASTM D2270|
|Visc. dynamic cP at -30 °C||< 7000||ASTM D5293|
|Density, g/cm3 at 15 °C||0,868||ASTM D1298|
|Flash Point, °C, min.||206||ASTM D92|
|Pour Point, °C, max.||-39||ASTM D97|