DEEPOL LOW SAPS CV SAE 15W40 – Ultra High Performance Diesel Engine Oil
SAE Grade: 15W-40
LOW SAPS CV SAE 15W40 is an super high performance diesel engine oil produced from selected highly refined group-II base oils and most advanced additive system to meet the lubrication requirements of world’s leading manufacturers. It is a Low SAPS oil specially produced for engines with or without exhaust gas re-circulation system (EGR). Excellent wear control, sludge dispersion, prevention of deposit formation and acid control provides ultimate protection to engine, with reduction in operational cost.
• Excellent fleet lubricant can be used in a wide range of vehicles of world’s leading manufacturers.
• Recommended for use in on-road heavy duty vehicles equipped with Euro 2, 3, 4 and Euro 5 engines.
• Meets the requirements of major off-road equipment used in mining, contruction and agriculture.
• Environment friendly Low SAPS formulation for modern vehicles equipped with or without EGR.
• Enhanced corrosion, wear and sludge protection facilitate the use of low sulphur containing fuels.
|API||CI-4 Plus||Detroit D.||DQC III-05||JASO DH-2|
|ACEA||E7/ E9||IVECO||T2 E7||RENAULT RLD-3|
|MB||228.31||MACK||EO-O Premium Plus||SCANIA LDF-LA|
|CUMMINS||CES 20081||MTU||Category 2|
|Viscosity, 40 °C, cSt.||117||ASTM D445|
|Viscosity, 100 °C, cSt||15,5||ASTM D445|
|Vizkozite Index||140||ASTM D2270|
|Visc. dynamic cP at -30 °C||< 7000||ASTM D5293|
|Density, g/cm3 at 15 °C||0,883||ASTM D1298|
|Flash Point, °C, min.||220||ASTM D92|
|Pour Point, °C, max.||-33||ASTM D97|