DEEPOL SC SAE 10W40 – High Performance Fully Synthetic Engine Oil
SAE Grade: 10W-40
SC SAE 10W40 is a super high performance diesel engine oil produced from fully synthetic base oils and recent technology additives to meet the long drain requirements of leading manufacturers like Scania. Recommended for all types of heavy duty Euro-4 engines except those equipped with exhaust gas treatment systems requiring a Low-SAPS oil. Suggested for use both in on-road and off-road heavy duty vehicles operating under high load and severe conditions.
• Provides ultimate protection against wear, sustains
high performance and prolongs engines life.
• Excellent thermal and chemical stability controls
sludge formation and minimize piston deposits.
• Maintains lubrication even at extreme temperatures, reduces engine wear at extreme temperatures.
• Ideal fleet lubricant, designed for long haul trucks, buses vans and off-road work machines.
• Meets the long oil drain requirements of OEM like Scania, Volvo and other manufacturers
|Viscosity, 40 °C, cSt.||101||ASTM D445|
|Viscosity, 100 °C, cSt||15||ASTM D445|
|Vizkozite Index||155||ASTM D2270|
|Visc. dynamic cP at -30 °C||< 7000||ASTM D5293|
|Density, g/cm3 at 15 °C||0,866||ASTM D1298|
|Flash Point, °C, min.||220||ASTM D92|
|Pour Point, °C, max.||-39||ASTM D97|