DEEPOL RED CUP GREASE – Calcium Soap Based (Red) Chassis Grease
NLGI No: 3, 2, 1, 0, 00, 000
RED CUP GREASE is a high quality calcium soap
based grease with optimum performance in applications where temperature is moderate and do not exceed 60 °C. It is recommended for use in chassis applications of vehicles, roller and plain bearings and general applications. Can be applied by grease cups and guns.
• Protect against rust and corrosion even in the presence of water.
• Suitable for chassis applications due to higher water resistance.
• Extends part life in open and potential wet environments.
• Reduces downtimes and maintenance cost.
• Due to good pumpability can be applied easily in cold weather.
• It is dyed red to distinguish it easily from other greases.
|TS 11584 (12-2011)|
|Type: 1, Tur: LA|
|NLGI No.||3||2 1||0 00||000|
|Property||Values||Values Values||Values Values||Values Method|
|Soap Type||Calcium||Calcium Calcium||Calcium Calcium||Calcium|
|Color||Red||Red Red||Red Red||Red Visual|
|Penetration, worked 60 stroke at 25 °C||220-250||265-295 310-340||355-385 400-430||445-475 ASTM-217|
|Dropping Point, °C||> 90||> 90 > 90||> 90 > 90||> 90 ASTM D2265|
|Application temperature range °C||-10 / 60||-10 / 60 10 / 60||-10 / 60 -10 / 60||-10 / 60|