DEEPOL GREEN RUBBER GREASE – Calcium Soap Based Rubber Grease
NLGI No: 3, 2, 1, 0, 00, 000
GREEN RUBBER GREASE is high quality calcium soap based rubber grease with good tack and moisture resistance. May be applied in temperature range of -10 to 60 °C. It is recommended for use in chassis applications of vehicles where improved tack is required also roller and plain bearings and in generalpurpose applications.
• Suitable for chassis applications due to higher water resistance.
• Better adhesiveness makes it resistant to run-off and increases greasing intervals.
• Optimum lubrication extends part life in open and potential wet environments.
• Reduces downtimes, increases service intervals and lowers maintenance cost.
• Due to good pumpability can be applied easily in cold weather.
• It is dyed green to distinguish it easily from other greases.
|TS 11584 (12-2011)|
|Type: 1, Tur: LA|
|Penetration, worked 60 stroke at 25 °||220-250||265-295||310-340||355-385||400-430||445-475||ASTM D217|
|Dropping Point, °C||> 90||> 90||> 90||> 90||> 90||> 90||ASTM D2265|
|Application temperature range °C||-10 / 60||-10 / 60||-10 / 60||-10 / 60||-10 / 60||-10 / 60|