DEEPOL TURBINE OIL – High Performance R&O Turbine Oils
ISO Vis. Grades : 32, 46, 68
TURBINE OIL are produced from selected VHVI base oils and recent technology additives to meet the stringent specification requirements türbine manufacturers. They are designed for use in gas turbines, steam turbine and combined cycle turbines and provide excellent protection against rusting, corrosion and wear to both ferrous and non-ferrous parts. Lower air release and demulsibility values assure rapid separation from air and water, are highlyresistant to oxidation. Compatible with seal materials.
• Excellent protection against wear, rusting and corrosion.
• Protects the system parts against wear and increases equipment life.
• Highly resistant to oxidation and less a ected by temperature variation.
• Separates quickly from air and water, prevents from rusting and corrosion.
• Compatible with seal elements generally used in turbine systems.
|ISO Vis. Grades||32||46||68|
|Viscosity, 40 °C, cSt.||32 46||68||ASTM D445|
|Viscosity, 100 °C, cSt.||5,75 7,35||9,64||ASTM D445|
|Viscosity Index||122 122||122||ASTM D2270|
|Density, g/cm3 at 15 °C||0,868 0,877||0,882||ASTM D1298|
|Flash Point, °C, min.||196 220||230||ASTM D92|
|Pour Point, °C, max.||-24 -18||-24||ASTM D97|