DEEPOL HVLP SERIES – Synthetic Technology High Performance Hydraulic Oils
ISO Vis. Grades : 32, 46, 68
HVLP SERIES oils are synthetic technology hydraulic oils, formulated from selected synthetic base oils special additives to control wear, oxidation, corrosion and rusting of system components. Specially produced for for use in heavy duty static or mobile hydraulic equipments operating under severe and highly variable environmental temperatures. These oil increase system effciency and help in energy saving.
• Excellent service in a variety of mobile and static hydraulic systems.
• Meets the requirements of modern heavy duty, high efficiency systems.
• Highly resistant to oxidation, less a ected by temperature and have longer life.
• Seperate easily and quickly from water, protects from rusting and corrosion.
• Compatible with seal elements generally used in modern hydraulic systems.
|DIN||51524 – III HVLP||Eaton (Vickers)||I-286-S, M-2950-S|
|ISO||6743/4 Hydraulic Oil Type HV||Denison||HF-0, HF-1, HF-2|
|US Steel||126 & 127||Cincinnati Machine||P 68, P 69, P 70|
|Viscosity, 40 °C, cSt||46 32||68||ASTM D445|
|Viscosity, 100 °C, cSt.||8,3 6,4||11,1||ASTM D445|
|Viscosity Index||155 155||155||ASTM D2270|
|Density, g/cm3 at 15 °C||0,864 0,86||0,867||ASTM D1298|
|Flash Point, °C, min.||212 196||222||ASTM D92|
|Pour Point, °C, max.||-39 -42||-36||ASTM D97|