DEEPOL INDUSTRIAL GEAR OIL – High Performance Industrial Gear Oils
ISO Vis. Grades : 68, 100, 150, 220, 320, 460, 680
INDUSTRIAL GEAR OIL are premium grade industrial gear oils with outstanding extreme pressure and load-carrying characteristics. Produced for use in various closed gear drives with circulation or splashb lubrication systems. These oils are formulated from selected base oils and unique additive system which provides extremely high protection against wear, pitting, rusting and modify friction which reduces power consumption. Extreme pressure additives protect gears under heavy and shock loads. Meetspecifications of major manufacturers.
• Outstanding anti-wear characteristics and higher load carrying capacity.
• Effective friction modifiers make strong lubricant film increase performance and save power.
• Higher demulsification and water shedding protects gears against corrosion and rusting.
• The higher resistance against oxidation and viscometric stability increases service life.
• Compatible with sealing elements generally used in closed gear-boxes .
|ISO||12925-1||Cincinnati Machine||P35/ 63/ 74|
|AGMA||9005 D-94/ 9005 E-02||David Brown||S1.53.101 E|
|ISO Vis. Grades||68 100||150 220||320 460||680|
|Property||Values Values||Values Values||Values Values||Values Method|
|Viscosity, 40 °C, cSt.||68 100||150 220||320 460||680 ASTMD445|
|Viscosity, 100 °C, cSt||7,9 11,3||14,6 18,8||24 30,4||37,2 STM D445|
|Vizkozite Index||95 95||95 95||95 95||90 ASTM D2270|
|Density, g/cm3 at 15 °C||0,88 0,885||0,893 0,895||0,897 0,908||0,911 ASTMD1298|
|Flash Point, °C, min.||206 210||215 224||232 238||238 ASTM D92|
|Pour Point, °C, max.||-27 -24||-24 -18||-15 -12||-12 ASTM D97|