DEEPOL THERMO SERIES – High Performance Heat Transfer Oils
ISO Vis. Grades : 32, 46
DEEPOL THERMO SERIES heat transfer oils are produced from highly refined mineral base oils of intrinsic thermal and oxidation stability that is further boosted with highly effective inhibitors. They have a higher degree of heat transfer coe cient. Do not undergo thermal degradation, do not form sludge or deposits during use in the specified temperature range from -10 °C upto 320 °C. Can be used in all type of closed hot oil circulation systems used in the industry. Excellent thermal and oxidation stability assures trouble free longer operation.
• Outstanding thermal and oxidation stability, longer service periods.
• Higher heat transfer coefficient of oil increases the system eficiency.
• Superior dispersancy keeps the system clean and controls deposit formation.
• May be used in all kind of closed hot oil circulating systems used in the industry.
• Compatible with high temperature sealing elements.
|ISO||12925-1||Cincinnati Machine||P35/ 63/ 74|
|AGMA||9005 D-94/ 9005 E-02||David Brown||S1.53.101 E|
|Viscosity Grade||68||100 150||220 320||460 680|
|Viscosity, 40 °C, cSt.||32||46||ASTM D445|
|Viscosity, 100 °C, cSt.||5,4||6,8||ASTM D445|
|Density, g/cm3 at 15 °C
|Flash Point, °C, min.||200||210||ASTM D92|
|Pour Point, °C, max.||-12||-12||ASTMD97|
|Neutralization No. mg KOH/g||0,05||0,05||ASTM D664|
|Initial Boiling Point, °C||320||326||ASTM D1160|
|Heat Transfer Coefficient at 300 °C (kal/m.h. °C)
|Specific Heat at 200 °C (kal/kg°C)
|Specific Heat at 300 °C (kal/kg °C) 0,692