DEEPOL M COMPRESSOR OIL – High Performance Compressor Oils
ISO Vis. Grades : 46, 68, 100, 150
M COMPRESSOR OIL series compressor oils are produced from highly refined mineral HVI oils and performance additives for use in rotary and reciprocating compressors that work under moderate operating conditions. Provide good protection against wear, rusting and corrosion, easily seperate from air and water, They have higher resistance against foaming and oxidation. Select viscosity as advised by equipment manufacturer. May also be used in certain hydraulic system and as a general lubricant.
• Excellent thermal, oxidation and viscometric stability provides sustained lubrication.
• Due to lower evaporation rate lesser oil is not carried over and separates from air quickly.
• Higher demulsification and water shedding protects compressor against corrosion and rusting.
• The higher resistance against oxidation controls sludge and varnish formation.
• Compatible with sealing elements generally used in compressors.
|Viscosity Grade||32||46||68 100||150|
|Property||Values||Values Values||Values Values||Method|
|Viscosity, 40 °C, cSt.||32||46 68||100 152||ASTM D445|
|Viscosity, 100 °C, cSt.||5,4||6,76 8,73||11,3 15||ASTM D445|
|Viscosity Index||102||100 100||98 98||ASTM D2270|
|Density, g/cm3 at 15 °C||0,874||0,878 0,883||0,889 0,892||ASTM D1298|
|Flash Point, °C, min.||212||216 224||230 240||ASTM D92|
|Pour Point, °C, max.||-33||-30 -27||-24 -18||ASTM D97|