DEEPOL SYNT COMPRESSOR OIL – High Performance Synthetic Technology Compressor Oils
ISO Vis. Grades : 32, 46, 68
SYNT COMPRESSOR OIL series air compressor oils are produced from high quality synthetic base oils and advanced technology additives. Specially to meet lubrication requirements of screw,rotary, reciprocating and vane type compressors operating under severe conditions with higher outlet temperatures. Effectively control foaming and deposit formation, provide optimum lubrication by keeping valves and the sistem clean. Provide higher protectionagainst wear, rust and corrosion and saving in energy consumption.
• Provide excellent control against wear even under higher load and outlet temperatures,
• Due to lower evaporation rate lesser oil is carriedover, separates from air very quickly,
• Higher demulsification property sheds water easily and protects compressor against rusting.
• The higher resistance against oxidation controlssludge and varnish formation,
• Controls deposit formation on valves and keeps the lubrication system clean,
• Compatible fully with nitrile silicon and fluoropolymers seal elements.
|ISO Vis. Grades||32||46||68|
|Viscosity, 40 °C, cSt.||32 46||68||ASTM D445|
|Viscosity, 100 °C, cSt.||5,8 7,4||9,7||ASTM D445|
|Viscosity Index||124 124||124||ASTM D2270|
|Density, g/cm3 at 15 °C||0,869 0,878||0,883||ASTM D1298|
|Flash Point, °C, min.||200 216||230||ASTM D92|
|Pour Point, °C, max.||-45 -42||-39||ASTM D97|