DEEPOL 2T – Two Stroke Motorcycle Engine Oil Motorcycle Oils
SAE Grade: 30
2T, Two-stroke engine oil is produced from highly refined paffinic base oils and special additives for two-stroke gasoline engines where lubricant is mixed with fuel. Recommended for use in engines of various size used in scooters, motorbikes, lawn movers, çoppers, chain saws and in other similar engines. It provides maximum protection to engine parts against wear and corrosion, keeps cylinder head and combustion chamber deposit free. Prevents plug shortening and auto-ignition. Suggested oil to fuel ratio is 1:50.
• Additives of formulation control piston and cylinder wear also keep valves clean.
• Optimum lubrication and engine cleanliness help to produce higher energy output.
• Longer service life with smoother engine operation and reduction of engine noise.
• Designed for air and water-cooled engines using the same oil in clutch and gear-boxes.
• Meets the lubrication standards of two-stroke engines.
|Viscosity, 40 °C, cSt.||99||ASTM D445|
|Viscosity, 100 °C, cSt||11||ASTM D445|
|Vizkozite Index||95||ASTM D2270|
|Density, g/cm3 at 15 °C||0,886||ASTM D1298|
|Flash Point, °C, min.||220||ASTM D92|
|Pour Point, °C, max||-15||ASTM D97|