DEEPOL 4T SAE 15W40, 20W50 SG- High Performance Motorcycle Engine Oil
SAE Grade: 15W-40 and 20W-50
4T SAE 15W40, 20W50 SG oils are high quality fourstroke motorcycle engine oil produced from highly refined paraffinic base oils and modern performance additives. Additives provides optimum protection to engine parts against wear and corrosion.Performance additives also control oxidation, sludge and deposit formation on piston and engine internals deposit formation, superior lubricity maintains engine power and helps fuel saving. This product is available in two viscosity grades for use in all sizes of scooter and motorcycle engines.
• Higher thermal and oxidation stability, controls sludge and deposit formation, keeps engine clean
• Effective lubrication and engine cleanliness result in maximum energy output and fuel saving.
• Superior viscometric and oil film stability help smoother operation and reduction of engine noise.
• Suitable for air and water-cooled engines using the same oil in clutch and gear-boxes.
• Meets the standards of major Japanese, Indian, Chinese and European manufacturers.
|Viscosity, 40 °C, cSt.||121||156||ASTM D445|
|Viscosity, 100 °C, cSt||15,2||19,2||ASTM D445|
|Vizkozite Index||130||140||ASTM D2270|
|Visc. dynamic cP at -20 °C||< 7000 (-20 °C)||< 9000 (-15 °C)||ASTM D5293|
|Density, g/cm3 at 15 °C||0,883||0,886||ASTM D1298|
|Flash Point, °C, min.||226||230||ASTM D92|
|Pour Point, °C, max.||-27||-24||ASTM D97|