DEEPOL GT SAE 10W,30,40,50,60 – Off-Road Machines Transmission Oil
SAE Grade: 10W, 30, 40, 50, 60
GT SAE 10W,30,40,50,60 Series transmission oils are specially developed for heavy duty transmission systems and gear boxes of work machines. Increases the performance of automatic and manual transmission units and final drives to optimum level. Perform extremely good in high pressure hydraulic systems and provide superior protection. Designed for e cient operation of equipment used under extreme conditions in mining, construction, forestry and agriculture. By superior protection against wear and corrosion increases parts life and efficiency.
• Excellent transmission and lubrication performance, increases clutch life and saves energy.
• Higher resistance to oxidation and wear control improves pump life and performance.
• Optimized friction and viscosity characteristics reduces wet brake chatter and wear.
• Compatible elastomers and sealing materials generally used in clutch and brake systems.
• Increases overall performance of clutch, gears, wet brakes, transmission and final drive.
|API||CF/ CF-2||Komatsu||KES 07.868.1|
|Caterpillar||TO-4 / TO-2||ZF TE-ML||03C ( 10W )|
|Allison||C-4 / C-3||07F ( SAE 30 )|
|Viscosity, 40 °C, cSt.||38||88||129||174||289||ASTM D445|
|Viscosity, 100 °C, cSt||6,5||11,5||15,1||18,6||25,8||ASTM D445|
|Vizkozite Index||124||120||120||120||116||ASTM D2270|
|Density, gr/cm3 at 15 °C||0,887||0,891||0,897||0,902||0,906||ASTM D1298|
|Flash Point, °C, min.||200||220||226||232||238||ASTM D92|
|Pour Point, °C, max.||-33||-21||-18||-15||-15||ASTM D97|