DEEPOL TRAC 422 – Tractor and Off-Road Machines Transmission Oil (UTTO)
Trac 422 is a universal transmission oil produced for tractors and off-road work machines, to be used in power transmission systems, in wet brakes, final drives and other auxiliary systems of
tractors, and off-road machines. It is a synthetic technology blend of oils and high performance, well balanced functional additives to meet the stringent specifications of leading tractor and work machine manufacturers. Provides excellent protection against wear and corrosion, and help sustained, trouble free operation of heavy duty equipment.
• High perfomance antiwear and extreme pressure additives control wear and increase operational life.
• Excellent thermal and oxidation stability permit sustained operation at high temperature and heavy load.
• Optimum friction control of wet brakes minimize sound and manage chatter free smooth operation.
• Provides excellent performance of hydraulics, power train and final drives of tractors and work machines.
• Compatible with sealing materials generally used by the industry.
|API||GL-4||M.Ferguson||CMS M1141/35||Caterpillar TO-2|
|FORD||ESN M2C86-B||John Deere||JDM J20C, J20A||Allison C4|
|Viscosity, 40 °C, cSt.||68||ASTM D445|
|Viscosity, 100 °C, cSt||9,8||ASTM D445|
|Vizkozite Index||125||ASTM D2270|
|Density, g/cm3 at 15 °C||0,885||ASTM D1298|
|Flash Point, °C, min.||220||ASTM D92|
|Pour Point, °C, max.||-27||ASTM D97|