DEEPOL DIESEL PV SAE 10W40 – Semi Synthetic Diesel Engine Oil
SAE Grade: 10W-40
DIESEL PV SAE 10W40 is a synthetic engine oil for cars, SUV’s, and light transportation vehicles with turbocharged engines and modern technology additives. Optimum lubrication provides maximum protection to engine against corrosion and wear even under extreme driving and environmental conditions.
• Superior viscometric properties help easy start-up in all weather.
• Prevents and reduces deposit or sludge build-up and keeps the engine clean.
• Engine cleanliness facilitates superior lubrication, hence increases engine life.
• Provides excellent lubrication even at very low temperatures.
• Higher thermal stability and viscometry help to sustain power.
• Longer drain periods, lesser oil loss improves the operational cost.
• Meets the performance standards of world’s leading manufacturers.
|Viscosity, 40 °C, cSt.||93||ASTM D445|
|Viscosity, 100 °C, cSt||14,7||ASTM D445|
|Vizkozite Index||165||ASTM D2270|
|Visc. dynamic cP at -25 °C||< 7000||ASTM D5293|
|Density, g/cm3 at 15 °C||0,871||ASTM D1298|
|Flash Point, °C, min.||216||ASTM D92|
|Pour Point, °C, max.||-33||ASTM D97|