DEEPOL SAE 0W30, 0W40 – Fully Synthetic Engine Oils
SAE Grade: 0W-30, 0W-40
SAE 0W30 and 0WSAE 0W30 and 0W-40 are fully synthetic ultra high performance engine oils, produced from advanced technology additives and synthetic base stocks. Low SAPS and low ash formulation makes the oil environment friendly and suitable for cars equipped with catalytic convertor Provides excellent lubrication and protection even at extremely low temperatures.
Meets the fuel economy specifications and long drain requirements of world’s leading automotive manufacturers like MB, BMW, VW, Honda, GM, Opel,
Volvo and others.
• Catalytic convertor and turbocharger compatible, exceeds industry standards.
• Low viscosity, rapid oil flow and low friction e ectively lowers fuel consumption.
• Outstanding engine cleanliness due to higher thermal stability and dispersion.
• Provides excellent lubrication even at very low temperatures.
• Prevents and reduces deposits or sludge build-up and extends engine life.
• Quick cold weather starting provide higher protection against wear.
• Provides maximum protection to engine even at higher temperatures.
|A3/ B3, A3/B4||VW||502 00 / 503 01 / 505 00|
|Viscosity, 40 °C, cSt.||68||76||ASTM D445|
|Viscosity, 100 °C, cSt||11,8||13,6||ASTM D445|
|Vizkozite Index||170||185||ASTM D2270|
|Visc. dynamic cP at -35 °C||< 6200||< 6200||ASTM D5293|
|Density, g/cm3 at 15 °C||0,84||0,85||ASTM D1298|
|Flash Point, °C, min.||214||216||ASTM D92|
|Pour Point, °C, max.||-54||-51||ASTM D97|