DEEPOL SAE 10W40 – Semi Synthetic Engine Oil
SAE Grade: 10W-40
SAE 10W40 is semi synthetic high performance engine oil, It has been produced with the latest development additives and conventional base oils. Formulated with synthetic and highly refined base oils to maintain high performance under all kinds of driving conditions. Suitable for cars equipped with multipoint fuel injection system and turbo-charger, also recommended for use in direct injection engines and vehicles running on LPG and diesel fuel.
• Stable viscosity, rapid oil flow and lower friction effectively help fuel saving.
• Provides excellent lubrication and wear protection to modern high performance engines.
• Excellent engine cleanliness due to higher thermal stability and dispersion.
• Provides excellent lubrication even under extreme environmental conditions.
• Prevents and reduces deposits or sludge build-up and extends engine life.
• Meets the performance standards and specifications of leading car manufacturers.
• Provides longer protection even at higher temperatures compared to conventional oils.
|ACEA||A3/ B3||VW||500.00/ 505.00|
|Viscosity, 40 °C, cSt.||105||ASTM D445|
|Viscosity, 100 °C, cSt||15,2||ASTM D445|
|Vizkozite Index||155||ASTM D2270|
|Visc. dynamic cP at -30 °C||< 7000||ASTM D5293|
|Density, g/cm3 at 15 °C||0,876||ASTM D1298|
|Flash Point, °C, min.||224||ASTM D92|
|Pour Point, °C, max.||-36||ASTM D97|