DEEPOL SAE 10W60 – Fully Synthetic Engine Oils
SAE Grade: 10W60
SAE 10W60 is a fully synthetic engine oil for modern higher output engines confronting extreme temperature and pressure. Specially designed to protect against wear and sustain power under extreme operating conditions. Provides extra protection to engines while running under sustained severe conditions like racing and other sporty activities. Recommended for use in engines modified to boost power output and other recent technology high performance engines.
• Provides optimum protection to vehicles operating under extreme conditions like racing.
• Extended viscosity range insures superior performance in extreme environmental conditions.
• Outstanding engine cleanliness, excellent lubrication and sustained power development.
• Prevents and reduces deposits and sludge build-up and extends engine life.
• Sustains the quality for longer periods and provides long- lasting protection to engine.
• Exhibits extra ordinary performance under normal operating conditions.
|A3/ B3, A3/B4||VW||502 00 / 503 01 / 505 00|
|Viscosity, 40 °C, cSt.||68||76||ASTM D445|
|Viscosity, 100 °C, cSt||11,8||13,6||ASTM D445|
|Vizkozite Index||170||185||ASTM D2270|
|Visc. dynamic cP at -35 °C||< 6200||< 6200||ASTM D5293|
|Density, g/cm3 at 15 °C||0,84||0,85||ASTM D1298|
|Flash Point, °C, min.||214||216||ASTM D92|
|Pour Point, °C, max.||-54||-51||ASTM D97|