DEEPOL SAE 50,40,30 – High Performance Monograde Engine Oils
SAE Grade: 50,40,30
SAE 50,40,30 Series engine oils are produced from highly refined mineral base oils and performance additves for engines operating from moderate to
severe conditions. They hava a wide application range from automotive to older design equipment used in agricuture, mining and construction, also for stationary engines used in various applications. They provide good lubrication and protection to engine parts against wear and corrosion..
• May be used for both diesel and gasoline engines.
• Provides good protection against wear and corrosion to engine components,
• Suitable for use in all vehicles operating under moderate to severe conditions.
• Good high temperature stability assures better lubrication at higher temperatures.
• These oils may be used in moderate duty generator and compressors.
|API||CD/SE||US MIL. MIL-L2104B|
|Viscosity, 40 °C, cSt.||223||134 93||ASTM D445|
|Viscosity, 100 °C, cSt||19,6||15 12||ASTM D445|
|Vizkozite Index||100||100 102||ASTM D2270|
|Density, g/cm3 at 15 °C||0,898||0,894 0,89||ASTM D1298|
|Flash Point, °C, min.||248||240 230||ASTM D92|
|Pour Point, °C, max.||-15||-15 -18||ASTM D97|