DEEPOL SAE 5W30, 5W40 – High Performance Fully Synthetic Engine Oils
SAE Grade: 5W-30, 5W-40
SAE 5W30, 5W40 are fully synthetic technology high performance engine oils, blended with modern high-tech additives and selected synthetic base oils.Specially formulated for use in high performance gasoline engines of automobiles and SUV’s. May also be used for diesel engines (without particle filter). It provides excellent lubrication and protection against wear even under extreme operational and environmental conditions intended for use in vehicles where OEM recommend API SM/CF oil, also may be used in earlier models.
• Low viscosity, rapid oil flow and low friction effectively lowers fuel consumption.
• Outstanding engine cleanliness due to higher thermal stability and dispersion.
• Prevents and reduces deposits or sludge build-up and extends engine life.
• Provides excellent lubrication even at very low temperatures.
• Multi-fuel compatibility; can be used in cars running on ethanol blends and biodiesel.
• Quick cold weather starting and improved protection against wear.
• Provides longer protection at higher temperatures compared to mineral based oils.
|ACEA||A3/ B3, B4||Renault||RN 0710|
|Viscosity, 40 °C, cSt.||66||85||ASTM D445|
|Viscosity, 100 °C, cSt||11,5||14,3||ASTM D445|
|Vizkozite Index||170||175||ASTM D2270|
|Visc. dynamic cP at -30 °C||< 6600||< 6600||ASTM D5293|
|Density, g/cm3 at 15 °C||0,863||0,866||ASTM D1298|
|Flash Point, °C, min.||212||214||ASTM D92|
|Pour Point, °C, max.||-42||-42||ASTM D97|